ICHAT is experiencing issues with FIREFOX and CHROME internet browser and the payment system. Paying ICHAT users are requested to use a different internet browser (Safari, Internet Explorer) as our programmers work through this issue. Thank you.
Things to Remember About ICHAT:
- ICHAT search results are available to view and print online immediately once payment is approved. The results are available that day and for the next seven days; after the seventh day they will be deleted. The results are NOT mailed.
- Just because the search is completed does not mean a criminal record was or was not located.
- ICHAT reports may not be accepted by all organizations. Check with the agency requiring the background check before paying for an ICHAT search.
- Social security numbers and driver license numbers are not searchable.
- Users must verify their data is correct before submitting it. If a user submits inaccurate data (such as a duplicate search, a misspelled name or wrong gender) they should correct it before checking out of the shopping cart.
To access this page you are required to sign in to the ICHAT: